Re: [Nolug] Anyone else decided to stay?

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 11:14:14 -0500

Oh, I don't doubt that. A lot of people stayed for Katrina too.. :)

I'm just saying it seems like an unnecessary risk to whoever stays and
also to the people that would have to put themselves at risk to save
them if the hurricane really ended up being bad.

--
Dustin Puryear
President and Sr. Consultant