Re: [Nolug] Anyone else decided to stay?

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 11:55:18 -0500

Like I said, our house and our neighborhood was not affected.
Neither by wind nor water. Electricity and internet service (I
telecommute) are all that prevented us from coming straight home
after Kat.

If I lived on the near-the-Lake man-made land that was created by
marsh fill-in, and which because of subsidence makes the roads look
like roller-coasters, and which flooded during Kat, *then* I'd
already be gone.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA