Re: [Nolug] How's everyone doing?

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:42:40 -0500

Yeah, BR got the brunt of it, which is bad for us but good for NOLA. I
think if NOLA had gotten hit hard again this soon after Katrina that a
lot of people would start to rethink the rebuilding of that area, which
would be unfortunate because of the history of New Orleans.

I was listening to the radio and some caller was chastising Nagin
because he had ordered an evacuation. Love him or hate him, if the
hurricane had fully hit NOLA then there would have been a nightmare on
our hands, so Nagin did the right thing.

Anyway, funny thing: We actually stayed at the Hilton St. Charles the
other night because my power is out in Baton Rouge. Who would have
thought!? :)

--
Dustin Puryear
President and Sr. Consultant