Re: [Nolug] Cox slow?

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:50:05 -0500

It's definitely better than it was last night, but still nowhere near
what it should be. I'm getting about 400KB/s now when I usually get
around 1500-2000...maybe that's due to the cut fiber, so more traffic
is going to one backbone connection instead of being spread to
multiple backbone connections?

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:01 PM, Charles Jouglard <pcguy1@cox.net> wrote:
> Routing issue found (actually a re-routing issue), condition should be all-clear
> shortly.
>
> If there are any lingering issues please advise.
>
> Thanks,
> Charles
>
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:03:57 -0500, Charles Jouglard wrote:
> Traceroutes or download results both from popular sites and not-so-popular
> sites. Yahoo, Google and YouTube should be avoided!
>
> Thanks,
> Charles

Chris Jones
http://www.doomsdaytechnologies.com