[Nolug] perhaps some day in 2089

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:30:22 -0500
I was just doing some research on the internet connections etc for my sister in Finland.....

I realized that we are brutally overpaying for the Internet connectivity here.... Or not necessarily overpaying, but way underachieving.....
This is one of the pricing lists I found..... (how depressing..... No wonder suicide rate in Finland is one of the highest.....with the other northern countries....)

1M/1M

21.90 €

5M/5M

24.90 €

10M/10M

32.90 €

50M /10M

37.90 €

100M /10M

42.90 €

Even with $ being in ....err under the gutter, with conversion from Euro, these prices look quite reasonable..... especially the 100M/10M one....

Is it too optimistic to have similar speed price ratios before year 2100 here as well?

Petri
___________________ Nolug mailing list nolug@nolug.org Received on 09/21/08