[Nolug] Fwd: [Neworleans-pm] Out-of-town Visitor

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:03:42 -0500

Someone asked me the other day if the Perl group we started a few years ago
was still alive. It's not, really, but apparently it is on special occasions.
James Keenan is a recognized Perl speaker and author. If you're into Perl at
all, this would be a good thing for you to attend.

Details to follow.

attached mail follows:

I'll be in NOLA Wed Nov 12 - Sat Nov 15 for my approximately biannual
musical pub crawl. If there are any Perlmongers who would like
together, please let me know.

Thanks.

Jim Keenan