Re: [Nolug] Thursday's meeting: CC's Coffeeshop

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:35:42 -0600
I'm not sure if Pico can do that....

Petri

-ray wrote:

Make sure your responses are in RED so everyone can see them...

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Petri Laihonen wrote:

I would really like to reply all over.....

Part at the top, then some in the middle, a bit more at the bottom, and
Voila......  everything in-between have a link to various blogs having half sentences as a part of
the reply.

Unfortunately it is too time consuming, so I resort to whichever feels right at any given time......

Petri

Chris Jones wrote:

 And, the rest of us who are using email clients made after 1998, reply
at the top so that you don't have to scroll to the bottom of every
email just to read the reply.  :)

 [massive snippage]

Sure.  And we even know how to bottom-post and trim trim the totally
excessive un-needed accretion from emails.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

If you don't agree with me, you are worse than Hitler!!!