Re: [Nolug] Thursday's meeting: CC's Coffeeshop

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:47:02 -0600

I guess the penguins are still somewhere at Canal Street, where I was
supposed to pick-up one of the new members + the penguins.

If I remember correctly my explanation of the events preventing me to
get to the pickup place were misunderstood and a bit after that there
was some sort of programming pride arguments in the list and I have not
seen any posts from the "new member" since.

Petri