RE: [Nolug] meeting this week :-)

From: Chuck <ohchucki_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:33:54 -0500

What is the topic?

Chuck Tran

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nolug@joeykelly.net [mailto:owner-nolug@joeykelly.net] On
Behalf Of Ron Johnson
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 11:31 AM
To: NOLUG ML
Subject: Re: [Nolug] meeting this week :-)

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 06:22, Joey Kelly wrote:
> Hey y'all,
>
> This month's nolug meeting is this Thursday.

Same time (7:30PM), same place (UNO Math bldg 1st floor auditorium)?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
|                                                                 | "I'm
| not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |