Re: [Nolug] I'm going to the next meeting

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 06:40:14 -0700 (PDT)

I am new to the list as well, and I intend on making it to the next meeting. I mainly play around
with FreeBSD, but when I inquired about the New Orlean's FreeBSD group, I was told it merged with
NOLUG. Thats cool, the more the merrier, I guess.

As far as directions go:
Check out: http://www.uno.edu/university/campuses/maincamp.html

You are looking for #19 (yellow on map).

If you are coming from Metairie (ie, from the bottom left of the map), I suggest Robert E. Lee ->
Leon C. Simon; then take a left at the first entrance to campus (Founders rd.).

You can park in the parking lot you pass on the right side (on map as "F"); it is restricted to
graduate student parking, but at that time in the day, they are no longer ticketing.

Brett

--- Robert Cochran <rcochran@archdiocese-no.org> wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I'm interested in some information on nolug. I'd like to attend the next
> meeting, but I'm not to familiar with UNO's campus.
>
> Regards,
> Robert Cochran
> Internet Services Department
> (504)596-3058

=====
public BrettDEstrade(){
 this.email="estrabd(at)yahoo(dot)com";
 this.url1="http://www.brettsbsd.net/";
 this.eFax="(253)484-8755";
 this.iM ="YMsg(estrabd),ICQ(46248888),AIM(bz743)";
 this.misc ="A.M.D.G.";
}