Re: [Nolug] Who usually shows up for meetings?

From: Chris Johnston <cmjohnston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 19:32:11 -0600

<---
Then on the other hand, there are issues here
which naturally make selling the product more difficult. To mention
couple, a distribution due to the size of the country, mega corporations
which do not allow you to enter on their turfs, or at minimum, make you
pay hefty share to them.
---->
 These are exactly some of the issues that make broadband so expensive.
There are a few providers who control your access to the underlying
infrastructure and charge you a hefty premium for the 'privilege' of
accessing it.

Christopher M. Johnston
504.208.1766
http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisjohnston
Join the #1 Real Estate Community on the web.
http://activerain.com/action/referrals/thejohnstonteam