RE: [Nolug] Various stuff

From: Pietu <plaihonen_at_uno.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 00:56:36 -0500

Actually the local TV station was put there temporarily 2-3 years ago. They
are waiting for a new TV studio complex to finish at the east campus. (They
haven't started building it yet, but I've seen the blue prints. ETA 2004(5))

But yes, the night classes over there at Jeff-center do reduce the available
rooms for meetings.

Petri