Re: [Nolug] boat anchor laptops

From: B. Estrade <estrabd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:16:13 -0600

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 07:03:14AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 12/17/08 00:02, Jeremy Sliwinski (mailing list account) wrote:
> [snip]
> >down the pipe, like the latest and greatest Biology program with lots of
> >dissection videos and graphics and other chrome.
>
> This "I refuse to dissect a frog because it's inhumane" cr*p really
> p*sses me off. With a wussy culture like this, no wonder the
> country is sliding into 2nd-world status.

Guess what - when those people realize how much Doctors and Vets make,
they change their tune pretty fast. Because let me tell, you, there's
a lot more dissecting and pathology (and euthanizing for vets) that goes
on if that's what you want to do. And that's some hard core sh*t to
if you ask me.

Besides - cutting up a frog in grade school was more a right of
passage than anything. I didn't learn crap other than throwing frog
parts at unsuspecting people was funny.

Brett

> --
> Ron Johnson, Jr.
> Jefferson LA USA
>
> How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
> What different abilities do I have?

B. Estrade
Louisiana Optical Network Initiative
+1.225.578.1920 aim: bz743