Re: [Nolug] Sharing File Systems

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 15:25:38 -0600

Actually, from what you mentioned it kind of sounded like you were, but
just didn't realize it.

I think Brett mentioned that mounting would be more trouble than it's
worth, and I tend to agree. If you want to have a set of files available
everyone, including a few local config files, then rsync sounds like a
good route for you.

It didn't sound like every server was going to have its own directory on
the mount and be making changes to the files on that mount. If that
assumption is true, then replication is a good solution here.

At least I think so. ;)

--
Dustin Puryear
President and Sr. Consultant