Re: [Nolug] *BSD Users?

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:47:19 -0700 (PDT)

Why was this necessary? I asked a simple, direct question. I did not ask for any opinions, but
congratulations on having one.

For those of you who piped up, thank you. I just wanted to know how many other people in the
group used the same OS as I do...hopefully I will be able to make the next meeting in October.

Brett

--- Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 10:52, Brett D. Estrade wrote:
> > Are there are any other *BSD users on the list or in the User's
> > Group...thanks.
>
> Why should anyone care? VMS is The One True OS, and Alpha is the
> Other True Processor. (VAX is THE One True Processor.)
>
> OS/2 and Linux are ok, I guess, on x86 systems...
>
> --
> +------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Ron Johnson, Jr. mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net |
> | Jefferson, LA USA http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
> | |
> | "What other evidence do you have that they are terrorists, |
> | other than that they trained in these camps?" |
> | 17-Sep-2002 Katie Couric to an FBI agent regarding the 5 |
> | men arrested near Buffalo NY |

=====
public BrettDEstrade(){
 this.email="estrabd(at)yahoo(dot)com";
 this.url1="http://www.brettsbsd.net/";
 this.eFax="(253)484-8755";
 this.iM ="YMsg(estrabd),ICQ(46248888),AIM(bz743)";
 this.misc ="A.M.D.G.";
}