Re: [Nolug] tension breaker

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 30 Sep 2002 19:25:42 -0500

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 17:07, Dave wrote:
> Well, I can feel the tension building so I'll ask a question to
> try and ease things.
> I use a kvm to switch between different boxes and whenever I
> switch back to Mandrake 8.2 my mouse goes ape shit, I lose all control
> over it and the only way I can regain control is by restarting x (yes
> i use x, give me a break i was born into windoze, but now i see
> the light).

Can you give us specifics, like the kind of mobo, mouse, mouse driver,
kernel, brand of kvm, etc.

Do you boot directly into X, or do you use startx?

No need to apologize about where you've been. Where you are is
more important.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson  |
| "What other evidence do you have that they are terrorists, |
|  other than that they trained in these camps?"             |
|   17-Sep-2002 Katie Couric to an FBI agent regarding the 5 |
|   men arrested near Buffalo NY                             |