[Nolug] WinDirStat

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:42:00 -0600

This is a little off topic, it's a tool for Windows, but I know most of you
work in IT so you'll probably find this useful. I found an open source tool
called WinDirStat on sourceforge, and it is amazing. Whenever you have a
computer where the hard drive is full, it can be a royal pain to figure out
what is taking all of the space, especially when there are a lot of hidden
files on the drive. This thing really helps you track down what is hogging
the space on your hard drive.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/windirstat/

If any of you use PortableApps on a thumb drive, there is a PortableApps
version of this as well. :)