Re: [Nolug] Re: Music and Technology

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:29:23 -0600

Oh, and speaking of latency for real time playing...I saw one solution which
approached it in a cool way. Basically, what if you can INCREASE the
latency and synchronize it, so that it's exactly 1-2 measures behind, for
example. The only drawback to that would be things like key changes, time
signature changes, etc probably don't work too well.

--
Chris Jones
http://www.doomsdaytechnologies.com