Re: [Nolug] Linux training in New Orleans or nearby area?

From: Dennis J Harrison Jr <dennisharrison_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:44:54 -0500

You should look into RHCE certification. It will cover a lot of the
basics you are looking for and more. This is not an endorsement of
RHEL over any other distro for any reason. I do feel their training
material is more mature and covers a wider use case then most. Not to
mention, in this job market, certifications can mean the difference of
sitting at home playing wesnoth, or getting a paycheck :)