Re: [Nolug] machines for school

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 14:51:15 -0500

Christopher (or do you go by Chris?),
    I teach in an Orleans Parish public school so I'm always looking
for donated equipment. There's a good source in Baton Rouge, at the
Louisiana property recycling warehouse. Try sending an email to Amy up
there at AmyCACRC@aol.com. They get all sorts of industrial castoffs
which are perfectly good for use in schools. As far as I know, private
schools are eligible too. Check with her to be sure.
    If I can help you out, let me know.

Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsweb.info