Re: [Nolug] Errors fetching mail from cox.net

From: Dennis J Harrison Jr <dennisharrison_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 18:51:42 -0500

This is usually routing issue. Check the usual suspects with your fav
route tracing tool. If nothing stands out try giving fetchmail the a
record. I doubt it has anything to do with that though. Probably
just an overloaded server/connection/device on there end if the trace
is ok. Which is what you mentioned. But here is some vindication.
Have a good one, sourpuss :)