Re: [Nolug] Errors fetching mail from cox.net

From: Dennis J Harrison Jr <dennisharrison_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:53:06 -0500

you, sir are most likely at the mercy of cox at this point. I would
do some tests for you if I was on cox, but i'm on charter ( prob going
to be a cox customer soon I guess ? ) Anyone else here having similar
issues? I just checked the cox hsi LA forum on broadband reports
and I don't really see anything with people complaining. Good luck on
your journey for an answer :) It could take quite a bit of time (
something in very short supply ) to track down the specific cause. I
wonder if the nice people who can fix it are aware of an issue ( also
have you tried something other then fetchmail, as a human sanity
check? ).