Re: [Nolug] Be very, very, very terrified

From: Joey Kelly <geek_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: 08 Oct 2002 17:18:36 +0000

This is going to make my life much easier. I can write a cron job to
send this signal to my NT box; that way I won't have to go over and
manually reboot it every night.

--Joey

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 21:39, Ron Johnson wrote:
> http://afr.com/it/2002/10/01/FFXDF43AP6D.html
> http://www.macopinion.com/columns/utopia/jan99/up-42.html
>
> >From the Australian Financial Review article:
> "Tridgell says that he recently discovered a certain combination
> of data which, when sent down the wire to a Windows server,
> rebooted it. 'Every NT server just completely rebooted.'"
>
> --
> +------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Ron Johnson, Jr. mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net |
> | Jefferson, LA USA http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
> | |
> | "they love our milk and honey, but preach about another |
> | way of living" |
> | Merle Haggard, "The Fighting Side Of Me" |

Linux consultant in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
http://kellynet.dhs.org
---
Please submit your credit card information to our central server
so we can deduct money from you at will.