[Nolug] Recommendation needed: ODBC driver for SQL Server (2008) on Linux (SUSE or Debian)

From: Jonathan Roberts <gremln007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:43:45 -0500

Hey gang,

We're in the process of switching some more boxes from Windows to Linux
(yeah!) We have a number of web servers right now that use FreeTDS for
access to SQL Server 2008. This works great. We have two more critical
servers where we would like to consider using a commercial ODBC server since
some of the TDS protocol is deprecated. I see a lot of people using
products from EasySoft. I am wondering if anyone has experience with
EasySoft ODBC drivers, or any other recommendations.

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan