[Nolug] Woo hoo!!! On-line with wireless!!!

From: Ron Johnson, Jr <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 20:11:51 -0500

Having been down on Ubuntu as overly gooey, I am chagrined to say that
Debian Testing wouldn't install on my inherited Sharp Actius AV18
laptop, but Ubuntu 9.04 would.

Anyway, I just popped in a D-Link WNA-2330 PCMCIA wireless card, and
Ubuntu recognized it. Had to reboot because the box was wired at the
moment, but right now I'm writing this from the living room, and the
"Sent" copy will be saved to the IMAP server on my desktop machine...

So, grudging semi-apologies to Ubuntu...