Venue (Formerly Re: [Nolug] Ruby)

From: James Thompson <james_at_plainprograms.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 18:15:37 -0500

In the interest of getting things nailed down, would Z'otz in uptown
be an acceptable location for this week's meeting?

They're at 8210 Oak Street and have a projector and space we can
reserve if we give them a couple days notice. If this is a good spot I
can give them a call tomorrow and confirm the time for this Thursday.
They are located about 10 minutes from our current meeting location
(map).

As for discussion: I've got a presentation introducing Ruby and some
reasons not to use Ruby on Rails and Dennis mentioned having some Xen
related stuff to show off, which sounds really interesting to me.

Thanks,
James Thompson

Begin forwarded message: