[Nolug] Google Voice app for Palm Pre (if anyone here has the ability to test, please provide feedback)

From: Dennis J Harrison Jr <dennisharrison_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 11:54:05 -0500

http://www.yetanotherdude.com/programming/palm-pre/packages/com.palm.google.gvoice_1.0.0_all.ipk
Here is an ultra simple app to use as an example if you're looking to
get started with pre dev. Or, if you are a google voice user, and
have a pre, this will help you keep things succinct.
an ipk file is just a glorified zip, so to get to the source, just unzip it.

I've posted this around a few forums and whatnot. Will be adding any
requested features next week, and writing a tut on start to finish
with this. Hopefully that will help some people who are interested in
development for the platform, but need a more solid example to follow
beyond the hello world tut.

Why am I posting this to the nolug list? I haven't been able to find
a communication medium for local open source developers
--specifically--. This list is the closest thing I've been able to
scare of via google / asking around.