Re: [Nolug] Launchpad released with AGPL license

Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 14:05:19 -0500

Dennis J Harrison Jr wrote:
> I thought 1995 was over with. Get a threaded view :)
>
> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 1:47 PM, Ron Johnson<ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
>> On 2009-08-03 13:21, Dennis J Harrison Jr wrote:
>>> You have a really dry sense of humor... right?
>> Maaaayyyybe. But top-posters make me very angry, very angry.
>>
> What mail client are you using? The reply on a particular message in
> a thread isn't good enough huh?
> Picky, picky...

Threaded view doesn't fix the fact that top-posting makes email
discussions messy and hard to follow. When I have to go below a top
posted reply to read what was replied too is a supreme pain in the ass,
especially if only one person top posts and everyone else places their
replies at the bottom. The top posted replies get nested weird and
blow the whole flow of the messages into disarray.

This is one of the reasons Outlook is utterly evil. By default,
replies are top posted.