Re: [Nolug] Haiti/Linux...

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:24:12 -0500

On Mon August 17 2009 2:20 pm, Geo & Joyce Leonard wrote:

> I would like to come to the dinner Thursday evening, just me alone, if that
> is OK with the group. Actually, I am not part of any group over here, and
> do not even know anyone with a Linux OS. Having lived and worked in New
> Orleans for 50 years, I guess I still think of myself as a New Orleanian,
> though I've lived over here for 13 years, mainly because my wife and I have
> been married 13 years, and she is from here.
> If you have a rule about no outsiders, I would not want to impose on the
> rules, so just let me know !!

No, we have no issue with outsiders; by all means, please visit and also call
yourself one of us. What I was complaining about is the fact that the LUG in
Gulfport threatened to road trip here en masse without warning. I'd be
delighted if they came, but we simply cannot accommodate such a large
gathering at our normal venue.

Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant