Re: [Nolug] OT: Gmail paid service

From: James Thompson <james_at_plainprograms.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:00:03 -0500

I use it for all the domains I run although I don't use the paid
version. I really like the capabilities that it provides. I'd
recommend signing up for the free version and do some testing using a
few decision makers using the testing domain they provide fir
temporary use when you first sign up. That way you can use it and
makes sure it provides the features you need before comitting to paid
service.

Sent from my iPhone