Re: [Nolug] Christmas party 2009

From: Curtis \ <kman922002_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:06:14 -0600

Sounds like a plan, and as for one of Chris's suggestions, Mr Ed's is pretty
decent and somewhat cheap, although I can't recall if i've eaten at the
creole version of the restaurant. My suggestion would be Fox and Hound or
such.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 11:41 PM, James Thompson <james@plainprograms.com>wrote:

> I usually am at church on Wednesday nights.
>

> James Thompson
> Plain Programs
> New Orleans, LA
>
> P: (502) 619.0353
> E: james@plainprograms.com
> W: www.plainprograms.com
>

> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 10:49 PM, Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net> wrote:
>
>> On Tue November 24 2009 2:06 pm, James Thompson wrote:
>> > Sounds good to me and I'd like to come, although if you do your normal
>> > night I won't be able to make it, Thursday the 17th I'm hosting Ruby
>> Bayou
>> > since we moved up a week because of Christmas.
>>
>> Could you do that Wednesday, the 16th?
>>
>> --
>> Joey Kelly
>> Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant
>> http://joeykelly.net

- cSc
Ted Turner <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html>  -
"Sports is like a war without the killing."