[Nolug] Document Management

From: Dane Reugger <dane_at_downtownpc.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:55:14 -0600

Hello everybody,

I'm looking to setup a CMS or Document Management System. I basically
just need to share and collaborate files across interoffice workgroups
- must have flexible permissions and version tracking. Public facing
option would be a bonus but not needed, MS Office integration would be
a real bonus, and CIFS/SMB intergration would be awesome. I looked at
Alfresco but it's a beast. Now I'm getting ready to look at
Knowlegetree but I'm unclear as to what is included in the opensource
edition - I don't mind spending a little money but looks like CE
starts at $2500 annually which is out of budget.

Anybody have a recommendation for an easy to use, inexpensive document
management system?

Thanks,
-Dane