Re: [Nolug] Document Management

From: Dennis J Harrison Jr <dennisharrison_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 19:08:00 -0600

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Jonathan Roberts <gremln007@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dennis,
>
> When you say "us", what are you referring to?  Just curious if this is some
> project or venture of yours...
>
> Jonathan

Howdy Jonathan, "Us" - being the collection of developers with write
access to the core plone product SCM. I'm a Plone ( http://plone.org/
) developer. Although, a lot of my time recently has been spent with
some really smart guys & gals on Grok ( http://grok.zope.org/) and
Dexterity ( http://plone.org/products/dexterity ) - specifically.

In my biased opinion, I believe plone to be the best CMS pound for
pound - for medium to large scale systems (200+ users) :)

-
Dennis