Re: [Nolug] [Fwd: Network/Systems Engineer -NYC-#2762***REVISED***]

Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 21:50:42 -0600

Joey Kelly wrote:
> On Fri December 4 2009 6:35 pm, Jeremy Sliwinski (mailing list account) wrote:
>> Shannon Roddy wrote:
>>> oppressive regulatory climate. I would not live in Kali, DC, NY, NJ,
>>> etc. or anywhere else that sees fit to regulate my life into a
>>> homogeneous, politically correct, pile of crap.
>> And then you have at the other end of the spectrum, the great Southern
>> states, proud members of the tail end of the pack in so many metrics,
>> education and technical/scientific literacy not being the least of them...
>
> There's more to the South than Lousyana. Lots of smart folks and good jobs
> reside in Atlanta, North Carolina and Virginia. Texas, too.

That is true Joey, but I'm fairly sure that the areas outside of ATL and
HOU/IAH have more people than both cities combined; I could be wrong
though Those places are probably more the exception to the rule,
rather than the rule.

That said, since everyone just wants to pick them apart, I'll stop
sending the position announcements I get.