Re: [Nolug] [Fwd: Network/Systems Engineer -NYC-#2762***REVISED***]

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 20:45:03 -0500

Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:

> On 2009-12-04 19:14, B. Estrade wrote:
>> Jeeze, everyone...have a little more confidence in La
>
> Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

I'm beginning to think that Ron is a half-glass-full sort.

First, he says that places like NYC (that have lots of opportunities and
have a decent amount of prosperity) are over-regulated.

Next, places like LA that I assume he thinks are more reasonably
regulated do not inspire his confidence (and lack the opportunity and
prosperity of more heavily regulated places).

I hear Somalia has even less regulation than anywhere in the US and
there is plenty of opportunity there — anyone with a boat can start
making millions right now!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracy_in_Somalia

(But I'm biased by having moved out of NOLA and closer to NYC.)

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/
The only alternative to Tradition is bad tradition.