Re: [Nolug] The worst fix ever

From: Jonathan Roberts <gremln007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 22:24:19 -0600

I cannot be sure that it is the same issue, but I remember similar sounding
issues on Windows 2000 and possibly XP boxes. BartPE used to fix them well
- boot up BartPE and then run chkdsk. That was when Linux and NTFS really
didn't play well together.. That is great that NTFS support on Linux has
come so far. (It works for me generally but I don't really mix them often).

BTW, I think the cause of the problem I would see was dirty power at that
site.

Jonathan