[Nolug] Re: [Bloggers] Want gigabit fiber in New Orleans?

From: Simon Dorfman <simon_at_yamlike.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:10:13 -0600

It would be awesome to have cheap fiber here. And with Google ready to pour
money into it, this sounds like it could actually happen. Have you already
gotten Arnie Fielkow to click the "Start Government Response" button here:
http://www.google.com/appserve/fiberrfi/public/options

...and fill out the form?

I saw Geoff Daily's talk at the last BarCamp about how Lafayette got its
Fiber network up. Maybe he should be the one to talk to Fielkow so he can
relate his experience, etc.?

Simon