Re: Grumpy Old Man says... (was Re: [Nolug] E- Readers)

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:05:53 -0500

:-)
Searching on the web these days is an art form.
It is an art with an attempt to avoid all the shit that comes up, and
finding the relevant information. In many cases these days all the crap
available is undermining the original idea of even using the search engines.

It may be time for a new Google, with a crap filter.