Re: [Nolug] NAS

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:54:26 -0500

Speaking of rsync and nas's...I've been experimenting with the buffalo
nas's. They have a feature where 2 nas's are supposed to be able to sync
with one another over a network. Sounds good in theory, but even over a
lan, it is downright unusable. If I remember right, I gave it several hours
and it had replicated maybe 2 megabytes at the most. Does anyone know of a
cheap nas solution that does this well?