Re: [Nolug] Nolug email alert marathon day 7

From: Dennis P. <dennola4_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:37:45 -0400

 Two cents from an otherwise quiet observer:

I like the mail method. I'mrelatively new to Linux -- first Puppy (o_O), then Slackware, now Zenwalk. I find that using Icedove to manage my various mail accounts and RSS feeds is optimal because everything I want to read is all on the same page and I have total control of it. Obviously I had to take a few minutes to set up folders and filtering criteria on my separate accounts, but this of course solves the problem of what to do on days when I am using a foreign computer.

Also, there is something personal about the mailing list that reinforces the "keeping it local" feeling that I get from NOLUG and do not get on, oh...., the Craigslist Linux forums, for instance. But I'm a romantic, and guess if I really had to I could just go here:
http://joeykelly.net/nolugarchives/

Keep the craziness going. WOOT.