Re: [Nolug] openfiler no go

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:05:56 -0500

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Jeremy (mailing list account) <
listbox@unix-boy.com> wrote:

> On 4/14/2010 7:47 PM, Petri Laihonen wrote:
>
>> I tried to set up openfiler today and with too many obstacles, I decided
>> freeNAS is better.
>>
>> Problems encountered:
>> 1) script errors during gui installation. (text installation works better)
>> 2) after installation is complete, openfiler gui admin (browser based)
>> does not respond at all.
>> I did not bother wasting time checking if the configurations can be done
>> in commandline.
>>

> Weird, I didn't have any issues with the web GUI when I was playing with
> it. Is this the most recent version you were using?

Yes, Downloaded yesterday. After the installation, instructions were to go
to https://yourURLorIP:446/
Absolutely nothing responded there.

In cli, I checked with netstat... according to that, the server was
listening.
Also with no firewall, and still nothing.