Re: [Nolug] meeting tonight

From: Jerry Wilborn <jerrywilborn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:44:17 -0500

http://nolug.org/index.cgi?MonthlyMeetingsMonthlyMeetings
Home <index.cgi?> Edit <index.cgi?action=edit;page_name=MonthlyMeetings>

As usual, the monthly meeting is on the *third Thursday of each month*.
Here's a map<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=701+Metairie+Road,+Metairie,+LA&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=15&iwloc=A>
the meeting location.

Jerry Wilborn
jerrywilborn@gmail.com