Re: [Nolug] Flex/AIR Developer Wanted

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:07:01 -0500

Snippets from the web page:

     Qualifications:
     o Familiarity with Java and C in a Unix environment

     Location and Travel:

     This is a full-time position based in New Orleans. Infrequent
     travel will be required to California and Seattle.

So, at least some of the developers are in NO. No guarantee that
"production" is, though.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?