[Nolug] IPV6 & DOCSIS 3.0 question

From: Dustin Hinton <cyberduttin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 22:32:46 -0500

Speaking of Ipv6... I'm moving into a new apartment soon and the only
provider is Charter (16mbps peak... Sucks)... I'm wondering if I can
build a bonded channel connection using DOCSIS 3.0 and purchase two or
three connections and bridge them?? Has anybody messed with this
because I haven't... No clue..

Thanks,
Dustin