Re: [Nolug] USB Scanner and Debian

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 06:30:11 -0500

O.K. So now you need to locate a kernel level driver for this scanner. You
mentioned it was supported by sane. You don't mention what kernel you're
running, what is the outtput of uname -a ?

Also, here's a link to a FAQ on your HP scanner. HP's pages claim it's
supported. http://www.kirchgessner.net/sanehpfaq.html