Re: [Nolug] uninstalling apache2

From: general.reikan_at_gmail.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 22:17:59 -0500

If I manually remove the files and directories and then attempt to reinstall apache2 with apt-get later will it reinstall the default directories and files even though I did not remove them via the package manager? My concern is that having manually removed them the package manager will assume that these directories still exist and then forgo installing them along with the default config files leaving me with none.

At this point removing these files isn't a huge concern, it just bugs me not finding a way to do a completely clean uninstall.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre