Re: [Nolug] VHS to DVD?

From: Techmaster <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 17:55:27 -0500

Because it involves using software and usually requires manual
editing. Places like Walgreens charge $25 to convert 2 VHS tapes, and
I guarantee you they have a machine where they can pop in a tape, and
30 minutes later (or less) it spits out a DVD. It would take me way
longer than that to hook the VCR up, and get the software calibrated.
Then, you have to deal with all the conversion processes involved in
getting video to the correct MPEG format for a DVD. I've done it
before, it was was several days of work for 2-3 hours of video. I
would want a lot of money for that amount of work.