Re: [Nolug] Weekend Hardware Availability

From: Mischa D. Krilov <rossum_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:52:24 -0500

Ex-coworker of mine told me that downtime at Wal-Mart is measured at a
thousand bucks for every minute. I can believe needing something bad enough
to fly it from Houston.

Sent from my Google phone. Please forgive any top-posting.

On Jul 26, 2010 1:05 AM, "Joey Kelly" <joey@joeykelly.net> wrote:

On Mon July 26 2010 12:44 am, Shannon Roddy wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 12:13 AM, Mike Walker <...
Delta Dash and a local courier on the other end. Easier and way cheaper.

Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant
http://joeykelly.net
504-239-6550