Re: [Nolug] VoIP providers

Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 23:57:43 -0500

On 8/12/2010 3:26 PM, Dane Reugger wrote:
> Anybody have a SIP / DID provider they like - we are setting up a
> temporary call center w/ about 40 phones and are looking for somebody
> reliable and affordable. Any recommendations or warnings appreciated.
>
> -Dane

I'd recommend the provider I'm with, Callcentric. The seem to have
good rates:

http://www.callcentric.com/compare/rates/

You might have to contact them via their pre-sales support just to make
sure they are able to do everything you need though.

I'd also check with Cox Business. I know they offer a SIP trunking
service, but I've never used it.