Re: [Nolug] Need a little help, server side :)

From: Curtis \ <kman922002_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:51:10 -0500

Im looking for more of a filtering solution to happen on the actual machine,
rather than remotely. That and i'd like to redirect pages to others upon
certain keywords on a page, url, source, etc.. or replace images or flash
objects in the same aspect. I also don't intend to pay for whatever software
to do this with, either.

--
- cSc